2015年9月14日 星期一

Hello everybody



This is my new blog about CLA 9012 Creative Online Social Networking. I will introduce myself to you in the blogs.
My name is Jumbo Poon. In the following blogs, I will show you about my hobbies and my social circle to you!!!!
If you want to know more about me, you can add my Facebook as friend: Jumbo Poon
The picture was taken in 2009, when I was 12 years old when I first traveled aboard with my family. 
It was also my first profile picture of my Facebook so it is quite meaningful for me!!!!

Then, this is the new profile picture of my Facebook now.
The photo was taken by my friend when we were playing in the 3D museum.

3 則留言:

  1. Hi Jumbo.
    You look so cute when you was small.
    You look beautiful now too!!
    I want to know more!!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I was very ugky when I was a baby so I did not post the picture here! haha!

      刪除