2015年9月20日 星期日

My favorite food

ICE CREAM

I think everyone like eating ice cream so it is not so surprising for you guys right?:)
I will eat ice cream even it is winter!!!!
It sounds crazy right?! But I really love it!!!
I will order desserts with ice cream every time. 
let me show you a video of making ice cream!
ICE CREAM MACHINE?


It is a good solution for you if you want to make a home-made ice cream without ice cream machine!!!!



Enjoy! 

Alternative method with recipes
Ice-Cream-Maker-Free Chocolate Ice Cream
INGREDIENTS
1. 3.5-ounce chocolate bar
2. one can of sweetened condensed milk
3. one cup of heavy cream


DIRECTIONS

Break the chocolate bar into chunks and place in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave the chocolate, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Stir condensed milk into the chocolate. Set aside.
Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and use an electric hand mixer to whip it until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture until completely incorporated. Scrape mixture into an airtight container and cover. Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.

4 則留言:

  1. Wow! Cool!
    I love cooking too!
    You had share very useful link!
    May be we can try together next time:)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. We can try to make it in the hostel!!! It is not difficult to make!

      刪除
  2. eat ice cream will get fat easily~~ HAHA

    回覆刪除