2015年9月20日 星期日

My hobbies


This is taken when I was in form 6.
I love sports. 
I love RUNNING especially!!!!
I first started running when I was P.5.
A teacher asked me to join athletics team after the race in sports day.
Then I started my 'running life' till now. 
The pictures were taken when I was joining the sports day of secondary school.
In fact I don't like competition, what I love is just running so I do not join the team in university.
You may wonder why I still joined the sports day.........It was because I had to gain points for my house!!!! haha!!
As you see, I was a member of blue house and I love it very much.
I became a committee member of blue house when I was form 5!


I enjoy running with other as a team.


4 則留言:

  1. Wow! You look cool on the pictures!
    I love running too!
    It is very healthy!
    I hope you can win more goal :)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hope we can run together one day!
      Win more gold?? haha!

      刪除
  2. 回覆
    1. Why?? It is a healthy sports which can keep fit!

      刪除