2015年9月20日 星期日

My social circle

My friends



We form a female group of seven since 2012. 

They are the best friends of mine. 
We tell gossips and we support each other as well.
We had been to Korea after taking DSE.
We treasure each other very much.
                             

This is another group of people which we play together. 
We normally will have dinner in holidays.
And we also love singing karaoke. 
It is my pleasure of meeting them in my secondary school.

                                                                   

THEY ARE THE FRIENDS I MEET IN LINGNAN.
WE MET IN THE GROUP OF NSO AND WE BECOME FRIENDS.
WE HAD BEEN TO THE ZOO IN MAINLAND TOGETHER AND HAD A LOT OF FUN.
ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE OTHER FRIENDS IN LINGNAN, THEY ARE THE MOST TREASURE ONE.

6 則留言:

  1. You got so many friends!
    You must be a outgoing person:)
    Hope I can be one of your friend too!
    We can cook together~~

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yes! I love meeting friends. Date me if you have time!!!

      刪除
  2. WOW! What a big friend zone you've got! Friends are very precious especially when they gone through the ups and downs with you in your life! Do cherish them! Btw this is my blogger, feel free to have a look and leave me comments! cla9012hokayanemily.blogspot.com

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yes...I treasure the time being with them!!!!

      刪除